Our client operates in the insurance space providing a variety of life insurance products to both large companies and individuals. Their aim is to ensure that their clients grow and that their wealth is protected through services such as investment linked insurance products and credit shield insurance. Their aim is to be one of the Top 10 insurance companies in Indonesia, making them an excellent environment for those focused on growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a joint-venture company with a massive international investment. A great place motivated by progression.
This position gives you the opportunity to be reporting directly to the CEO.
This role is perfect for actuaries who enjoy the technical side of things but also the commerciality aspect.
- Take responsibility for the profitability analysis of existing and proposed products and guarantee that they meet the standards expected of the business, regulators and shareholders so that return targets are met for the company, customers, and distribution partners.
- Ensure that the balance sheet of the company meets the requirements of the Indonesian statutory standards and under US GAAP.
- You must have the ability, experience, and be able to provide examples of managing and building a team that is happy to work collaboratively and values the success of a company.
- You will be one of key figures involved in Asset Liability Management and making decisions regarding investment strategies.
- You will be required to develop and manage the development of product pricing, valuation, and projections.
- You will be involved in the building of the model for the design of distribution scheme.
- Must have at least 10 years actuarial experience in financial reporting and/or pricing.
- Must be a qualified actuary (FIA, FIAA, FSA etc.)
- Must have great communication, leadership and influencing skills.
- Experience within the Indonesian market is preferred.
- It is also preferred that you are a result focused individual.