Our client is a fast-growing technology SME that specialises in selling software and hardware to local businesses, start-ups and multinationals. With the increasing demand for new technology and the evolving market they are looking to add to their quickly growing commercial team. This is a newly created position that will be responsible for client relationships, reporting directly to the business owners.
- Overseeing and developing relationships with clients.
- Develop and execute client strategy.
- Bring new clients to the business to contribute to the business growth.
- Collaborating with senior management and sales teams.
- Maintaining high levels of market and product management.
- Building and preparing quotes.
- Forecasting and managing pipelines.
- Updating CRM.
- Achieving monthly targets.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Great negotiation skills.
- IT product knowledge
- Excellent ability to build/develop relationships.
- UK driving license.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant degree qualification.
Benefits of this role
- Excellent working flexibility with 4 days remote work and 1 day in the Coventry office.
- A new, market leading commission structure that is uncapped, to reward good performance.
- Working directly with the business owners.
- A fantastic opportunity to be the driving force of growth in the business, progressing your career to more senior roles.