Our client serially investor backed start-up now boasting an international team approaching 200 people and continuing to grow throughout Europe. This digitally driven marketplace is disrupting an industry valued at more than £30bn in the UK alone and this is an opportunity for an experience CFO to deliver a best-in-class function locally and Internationally.
- Ownership of significantly important business projects from a finance perspective.
- Develop and enhance control internal controls and procedures to maximise operational efficiency
- Direct reporting and partnering with the Chief Executive Officer and strategic insight and alignment on various company-wide initiatives with COO
- Advise and guide the development of international subsidiaries to ensure correct financial controls are the foundation for business growth
- Own all cash flow models
- Grow a specialist Finance function including taking ownership for all recruitment and budgeting
- Support regional business partners on managing cost and budgeting, including multiple financial analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or ACCA
- Ideally experienced working in a high growth start-up/scale-up environment
- Experience leading funding rounds with with external partners
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; Experience in SAP is an added advantage