A rapidly expanding, highly profitable, early-stage Payments start-up have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager. This is a newly created position as the company looks to build out a Sales function from scratch. You will report into the Sales Director.
- Winning new clients to achieve monthly targets and KPIs.
- Be accountable for the customer journey from initial identification and contact, through to onboarding and implementation.
- Maintain robust notes within the CRM platform.
- Work with cross-functional departments to deliver outstanding service.
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of our products and services.
- Keep up to date with innovations and trends within payment industry.
- Work closely with the content and marketing team to continually improve the customer journey.
- Minimum two years’ experience in payments, fintech and/or FX sales
- Solid understanding of AML / KYC and compliance regulations
- Demonstrable record of overperformance
- Possession of a consultative sales style
- Able to work at a high pace.
- Methodical, organised and articulate in your approach with a strong CRM understanding.
- Quick to learn and an appetite to develop knowledge.