My client is a market-leading payments provider that offers payment solutions for marketplaces and platforms. With a large presence in the US and $150m worth of investment, the company entered the UK and European markets last year and is now looking to expand their presence across this region.
Forming part of the UK/European go-to-market team, you will lead the development and implementation of the growth and sales strategy within your target vertical.
The role will report directly to the Head of European Sales.
- Creating business opportunities from lead generation through to closing the deal and overseeing the effective implementation plan
- Delivering best-in-class presentations and commercial proposals
- Researching and documenting industry insights across key verticals
- Constantly finding ways to be entrepreneurial in your approach and be able to raise the bar in everything they do
- 8+ years’ experience in cross-border, multiple buyer, B2B enterprise sales - owning and exceeding your targets
- Strongly networked across travel or e-commerce enterprise customers
- Experience working within a start-up / scale-up payments business
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to be part of a fast-growth start-up environment
If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then this could be the next challenge for you.