Our client is an exciting Series B ed-tech start-up headquartered in Singapore. With over 300,000 total registered students they are passionate about providing a high-quality Chinese language learning experience. They are looking to add an experienced Brand Manager to their US based team to progress the brand and company awareness.
- Creating brand strategy to target the correct audience.
- Tailoring the international brand image to the US market.
- Conducting market and brand research.
- Providing recommendations around brand changes related on analytics.
- Developing ideas into actionable steps and solutions.
- Collaborating with international teams, such as Marketing, Growth, Product and Sales.
- Keeping up to date with the market to understand customer needs.
- Maintaining and developing the US market branding.
- Identifying gaps within the company communication and experience.
- Working towards company goals and guidelines.
- Have 7+ years of experience in brand or strategy roles.
- Understand the US market.
- Be experienced working with an international brand.
- Have a proven track record developing brands.
- Be able to support highly creative campaigns.
- Understand global and local behaviours and needs.
- Have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, growing environment.