Our client is a rapidly growing FMCG company that are looking to expand their Netherlands team. You will be given the opportunity to join a small marketing team, giving you fantastic exposure to a range of growing markets, allowing you to shape the strategic direction.
In the role of a Brand Activation Manager you will be focusing on the developing markets. You will be responsible for:
- Executive marketing across multiple geographies.
- Setting out commercial strategies collaborating with the Business Development Team.
- Leading Brand Activation roadmaps.
- Managing the investment budget alongside the commercial director.
- Monitoring market/competitor information and activity.
- Influence customer and client decisions through the use of business analytics.
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Growing the brand on a consistent basis
- Driving performance in yourself and the team.
- Identify new and unique opportunities to increase brand relevance.
- Be Spanish speaking.
- Be located or willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
- Have 3+ years’ experience in the FMCG industry.
- Have experience building relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Be experienced in developing and leading branding campaigns.
- Have a proven track record within new business.
- Drive for results when faced with obstacles.
- Be able to manage resources, working effectively with what is provided to them.
- Work towards the long-term business goals.