An Exciting Opportunity with a leading Global consultancy practice within networks Management team working closely with Technology, CSP's (communication service providers) and Hyperscale clients to help transform, deploy, scale and operate their networks.
- Capabilities to manage technical topics for deployment and testing phases;
- Be able to manage e2e processes for RFI/RFQ/RFP;
- Be able to coach junior people regarding RAN skills and topics
- Assist account teams and partners in all technical aspects of Access Network (e.g. RAN) design to create solution to the clients during pre-sales activities
- Understand client specific challenges while virtualizing/containerizing Access Network (e.g. RAN) workloads and associated infrastructure requirements, and provide tailored solutions.
- Work with ecosystem (e.g. Altiostar, Parallel Wireless) partners to understand the future roadmap items to optimize the RAN solution and cloud infrastructure solutions costs.
- Work with the sales team to enhance and evolve solution based on clients’ requirements.
- 5G/4G/3G/2G, access Network Architecture with focus on 5G FrontHaul, MidHaul AU/RU, DU, CU
- Standards and framework (3GPP, 5G, LTE, ETSI, 5GAA, 5GMF, ITU)
- Radio protocols (e.g. SDAP, NR-RRC, NR-PDCP) and parameters characteristics (e.g. Modulation type, multiplexing, frame duration), mobile edge compute, CIPRI, cross haul, network slicing, massive MIMO, adaptive beamforming
- O-RAN (e.g. Altiostar, Parallel Wireless), SON architectures
- Edge Computing / Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC)
- Develops processes and tools
- Knowledge of network devices (hardware and vendors), network device configuration parameters, network optimization process and related KPI, network design, network modelling, change processes, assets and configuration management processes (standards and frameworks)